The safety of the Macknade community is our number one priority and we want to make sure that everyone shopping, eating and working with us feels comfortable to do so. With this in mind, we wanted to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure our stores are safe…
- We will continue wearing masks in store and we would encourage you to do the same, in line with government guidance, unless you are exempt
- All our staff have access to hand washing facilities and are encouraged to wash their hands thoroughly and often.
- We have hand sanitiser readily available across our buildings, at our entrances and in our food service areas. This is freely available for anyone to use.
- We have re-arranged the layout at all sites to ensure you have a seamless & safe shopping experience.
- We encourage you to use a credit or debit card and contactless wherever possible.
- All staff have been given the opportunity to wear gloves.
- We have daily COVID-19 briefings to ensure our team remain vigilant, even as restrictions lift.
- We are constantly assessing government guidance, as well as working with several key partners in Kent sharing best practice, including Produced in Kent, Visit Kent, Locate in Kent, the Chamber of Commerce and the Federation of Small Businesses.