Big Green Egg
Revolutionise the way you cook outdoors with a Big Green Egg.
Used by some of the best chefs around the world, the Big Green Egg is a ceramic kamodo style cooker for use outdoors… and is so much more than your average BBQ.
You can use your egg all year round (our Butcher, Simon, cooks on his every day – even when it’s snowing!) and they are incredibly versatile, acting as a BBQ, oven, smoker & grill all at the same time.
What Can You Do?
From cake to pizza, steak to chilli, you can cook pretty much anything on one of our Big Green Eggs… even a full roast dinner (roasting joint, potatoes, veg – the full works!).
Slow roast a shoulder of our local lamb overnight at 120C or whack up the temperature to 375C and cook a pizza in minutes… You’d be hard pressed to find a better way of cooking!
- You can cook on the eggs using regular charcoal (no chemicals though!) and they use far less fuel than a regular BBQ.
- They take only 15 minutes from lighting to reach 180C.
- They are self-cleaning and easy to wipe clean.
- They are a safe option for families with young children, as the heat source is housed within the ceramic fire box inside the base.
- Temperature control is super precise – you simply adjust the air flow control on the lid & base of the egg.
- Best of all, the eggs lock in plenty of moisture and produce food with superb flavour!
Get 100% personalised service when ordering your Big Green Egg with us. Our experts are on hand to talk you through the process and you can pop in-store for a consultation to try out the different sizes and see what’s right for you. What’s more, we’re only a phone call away if you have any problems, or are simply after some top tips or recipes. We love hearing from our customers about their Big Green Egg journeys and our relationship doesn’t just stop at a sale!
To celebrate National BBQ Week (and what we hope will be a cracking summer!), we’re also offering a FREE £50 Macknade gift card with any Big Green Egg purchase between the 5th-31st July 2021. T&Cs apply.
Big Green Eggs are available to order in-store, or over the phone, where our team are on hand to help you create the perfect setup.
Pop in for a chat if you’re passing, or better still, arrange a consultation with one of our team. You can do this in person or over the phone by calling us on 01795 534497. Alternatively, drop us an email here or use the form below and we’ll come straight back to you.
Prices start at £780 for a Mini-Max delivered direct to your door, including a Conveggtor.
Interested in ordering a Big Green Egg? Please fill out the fields below and we’ll come straight back to you…