Best of British Coronation After Party
Join us in the Food Village on Sunday 7th May to celebrate the King's Coronation!
Kicking off at 11am, you'll be treated to a line-up of foodie fun and cracking tunes, perfect for the entire family.
Highlights include live music from the Rock Lobsters, kids crown making & seed planting activities, lawn games, street food & speciality drinks from our resident traders, plus tasting & masterclasses with select local suppliers.
The event is FREE TO ATTEND and you can drop in at any time throughout the day. Parking is available on-site, or we're only a short 15 minute walk from Faversham station.
The full line up is here for you to plan your day:
- Tutored cider tasting with Kentish Pip & Woolton Wines - 11.15pm
- Cocktail masterclass with Wild Box - 12.15pm
- Fridge pickling masterclass with Wasted Kitchen - 1.15pm
- Introduction to kombucha with Zak's Kombucha - 2.15pm
- Live music from the Rock Lobsters - 4.30pm
- Kids craft activities - 11am - 3.30pm
Our masterclasses are an opportunity for you to get up close & personal with your favourite suppliers and find out more about what makes them special. Masterclasses are on a first-come first-serve basis and the first 12 people to be seated will enjoy the free samples. Everyone else is welcome to pitch up, listen & learn from the best in the business!