Asparagus & Herb Salad
Chop the woody ends off the asparagus and set aside. You can use them in a soup recipe later.
Finely slice the rest of the stalk. You can reserve the tips for dipping sauces if you like.
Whisk all other ingredients in a bowl before adding to sliced asparagus, mixing well.
Cover the bowl and leave to rest in the fridge for an hour or so.
Available in store
- A bunch of asparagus
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp veg oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Fresh lime juice, from 1 lime
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsps chopped fresh mint
- 2 tsps chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 50g sliced almonds