This year, to celebrate International Women’s Day, we wanted to create a hamper that showcases a handful of the hard-working, passionate women who create mind-blowing produce for us - the ideal gift for the strong and inspiring women in our own lives.
From tea & chocolate to beer & crisps, we’ve rounded up some of our favourites to shout about female achievement and empower more women to pursue a career in food, drink & agriculture...
This hamper contains the following items:
- Quinta da Mariposa, Dão Branco Wine - led by oenologist Lúcia Freitas
- Choc Affair, Dark Chocolate - founded by Linda Barrie
- Brindisa, Salted Marcona Almonds - from Founder & Owner, Monika Linton
- Goupie, Ginger Vegan Chocolates - founded by Janet Simpon, with all recipes developed by her mother
- Teastones Peace Mother Tea - led by Owner & Tea Connoisseur, Sev Michaels
- Fudge Kitchen Rocksalt Peanut Brittle - led by Managing Director, Sian Holt
- Benchmark Brewery, Pale Ale - from Female Brewer, Amelia
- Kent Crisps, Oyster & Vinegar - from Owner, Laura Bounds MBE
- Nonya Secrets, Red Curry Paste - from Founder, Maureen Suan Neo
We endeavour to ensure that contents are as stated above; however, please note that these items are subject to availability and seasonality. Where necessary items will be substituted with a similar product.
For a full list of ingredients and allergens, please contact us.