Food and Beverage Assistant (Faversham)
This is an exciting opportunity to join leading independent food and drink brand, Macknade. Best known for its food hall in Faversham and with a growing fan base at its new food hall in Ashford, Macknade is proud to have been at the heart of the UK food scene for over 170 years, creating spaces where people and communities can come together over a shared love of food and drink.
This role is suitable for someone with a love of food and a passion to provide high quality service in all aspects of the role. The successful candidate will be looking to learn new skills and develop themselves further. Previous experience in a fast pace food service environment essential.
The principle responsibility will be to support the Food and Beverage Manager in all aspects of the day to day operation of a successful food business as detailed below. There will also be a requirement to help in other areas across the Macknade Group as necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide excellent customer service whilst carrying out all table service duties, as well as opening and closing tasks,
- To be the principle point of contact at all points of the customer journey, ensuring an excellent customer experience at all times.
- To take a genuine interest in the food and drink that we serve and sell within our spaces, proactively learning every day and sharing this knowledge with team members &
- To positively engage with all work colleagues and support in any areas as
- To ensure all counter presentations are maintained to our high standards with frequent replenishment, taking into account stock rotations and quality control.
- To actively take part in our performance management processes and to undertake appropriate training and development activities as
- To comply with all relevant Macknade policies and
- Ensure all Health and Safety guidelines are followed and that all the appropriate PPE clothing and equipment is provided, worn and used when
Hours of work will vary with the job depending on where the emphasis of the role is on each day.
Holiday is pro rata with a full-time rate of 28 days