Welcome to Macknade Fine Foods

Macknade Fine Foods

Did you know your Internet Explorer is out of date?

To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.

Just click on the icons to get to the download page

If you understand that your browser is inadequate but you still wish to view the site click here

- Macknade Fine Foods
All staff

Natasha Walsh

A friendly face on our shop floor, Tash has been with us nearly three years now (and we’ll never let her leave!).

Hello my name is Natasha, but most people call me Tasha or Tash, I have lived in Faversham since I was about eight years old, going to St Marys School and then the Abbey. I started working part time when I was sixteen and have done various courses – leisure and tourism and international business to name a couple.

I’ve also worked at a few different places over the years, including Burger King, where I was a supervisor, and then put on management training. I am now married with two beautiful girls and still live in Faversham. I joined Macknade in July 2012 and you can see me there most days.

Whilst at home I like to recreate recipes that I watch on the Food Network channel. This is much easier to do now that I’m working at Macknade, as I’m forever shouting out to my husband “We sell that”, rather than, “Where do I get that from”. I think its safe to say he now knows what we sell and what we don’t!

The top five ingredients on my Macknade shopping list are...

Buffalo Mozzarella – This is wonderful on top of homemade pizza, or melted across stuffed cannelloni.

Benenden Sauce – This Kentish dressing with a hint of garlic is great on any salad.

Wessex Mill Tomato & Garlic Bread Flour – It makes a delicious loaf of bread with just the right balance of flavours.

Duskin’s Apple Juice – I enjoy all the juices in this range but my children enjoy them more.

Frank’s Original Biscuits – All the flavours in this range are incredible, however the original flavour reminds me of my school days in the cafeteria (We all like to be reminded of our youthful days!).

An interesting fact about myself is...

I didn’t like any cheese until I started working at Macknade, but I eventually gave in to the samples we have on the delicatessen.

My last meal would be...

Barbeque chicken wings, a roast beef dinner and chocolate brownies with vanilla ice cream.

My food hero is...

My parents.

Recipes I want to share...

None of my own, but I would recommend Paul Hollywood’s beef cobbler with cheddar and rosemary scones.

continue shopping

Your Basket

Subtotal
£0.00