Welcome to Macknade Fine Foods

Macknade Fine Foods

Did you know your Internet Explorer is out of date?

To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.

Just click on the icons to get to the download page

If you understand that your browser is inadequate but you still wish to view the site click here

- Macknade Fine Foods
All staff

Macie Stenning

You won’t miss Macie with her amazing blue hair and great big smile!

My name is Macie and I am new to the Macknade family.

When I left school I studied at Thanet College and have an NVQ Level 3 in Patisserie and Confectionary. I have worked in and out of kitchens since leaving school and have always had a crazy passion for home cooking and good food. It makes me happy!

I had a sudden random career change & became a carer for the elderly, studying for a level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care, focusing on dementia awareness. It was the most rewarding and interesting job ever.

The top five ingredients on my Macknade shopping list are...

Wow what a hard question!

Smoked Salmon Paté – Spread on chunky granary toast with lots of cracked black pepper & lemon squeezed on top is amazing.

ANY Product from Mighty Fine Things – My favourite is the Apple & Honey Spiced Balsamic Vinegar. I use it instead of regular balsamic to jazz recipes up and it’s great to just dip bread in! They do an amazing raspberry vinegar as well, which I use to make salad dressings.

Black Bomber – My favourite cheese ever! It’s an explosion on your tongue of tangy cheesy tastiness!

Sweet Peppers – The ones stuffed with cheese from the olive island.

Kent Crisps Oyster & Vinegar Flavour – These are a must try and I always have them with a beastly sandwich from the Macknade Café.

I can’t believe I could only choose five, my list could go on…

An interesting fact about myself...

Every year before Christmas I go foraging and make chutneys & jams out of what I find to give to my friends & family for Christmas presents!

I also have a tattoo of an avocado on my rib cage… I don’t know what’s more interesting!

My last meal would be...

Chicken and chorizo fajitas with salsa on the side. I make a chilli and mango salsa with red chillies, mango, avocado, tomatoes, red onion and a big handful of coriander – all chopped up really small with lemon, lime juice and honey. It’s delicious!

My food hero is...

My Nan, Barbara. She taught me how to make cakes and made a wicked rice pudding.

Recipes I want to share...

We sell heaps of pumpkin & squash, which are perfect for this recipe for Baked Pumpkin Fondue! I’ve followed the recipe before in my Good Food magazine and they looked & tasted so good!

continue shopping

Your Basket

Subtotal
£0.00