Welcome to Macknade Fine Foods

Macknade Fine Foods

Did you know your Internet Explorer is out of date?

To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.

Just click on the icons to get to the download page

If you understand that your browser is inadequate but you still wish to view the site click here

- Macknade Fine Foods
All staff

James Roberts

When James isn’t in the café, he’s working on getting his maths & statistics degree!

I only arrived at Macknade Fine Foods a short while ago and felt part of the Macknade family from day one! Having spent the past 19 years as manager of a local pub restaurant, I took a break from the retail game and tried my luck at the poker tables as a professional for 2 year!

I’m currently working towards a maths/statistics degree and working part time in the Macknade café. I adore chatting to customers and giving them the quality service that you expect from Macknade. I have also regularly run a quiz for the last 22 years and test around 90-120 quizzers every fortnight!

The top five ingredients on my Macknade shopping list are...

Semolina Flour – Perfect for my homemade pizza bases.

Braeburn Apples – Local to Kent, these apples are crisp, with just enough sharpness.

Pegasus Strawberries – Sweet and juicy!

28 Day Matured Topside – From our butcher Roy, this melts in your mouth.

Guinness Cake – A classic from our café.

An interesting fact about myself is...

I married my good lady on our 20 year anniversary of being together in Las Vegas in 2014.

My last meal would be...

A traditional roast beef dinner followed by some kind of chocolate dessert!

My food hero is...

Delia Smith. I always find myself returning to her recipes of classic English cooking.

continue shopping

Your Basket

Subtotal
£0.00