Welcome to Macknade Fine Foods

Macknade Fine Foods

Did you know your Internet Explorer is out of date?

To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.

Just click on the icons to get to the download page

If you understand that your browser is inadequate but you still wish to view the site click here

- Macknade Fine Foods
All staff

Beth Rees

A key member of our deli team, who you’ll always find with a smile on her face.

I have been a full time employee at Macknade for a year and a half now, working on the famous delicatessen. Within this time I’ve had the pleasure of going on several courses to expand my knowledge on our large variety of meat and cheeses from around the world.

Before I started at Macknade I completed a two year course at Canterbury College studying Animal Management as I’m a keen animal lover and received a triple distinction. I’ve always lived within the Kent area, with my mother, father and three younger sisters. Before Macknade I worked at Beech Court Tearooms (down the road in Challock!) for several years where I developed a love for customer relations.

The top five ingredients on my Macknade shopping list are...

Black Bomber – This tasty strong cheddar is an essential in our house now we have all discovered it.

Macknade Orange Juice – I’m a massive fan of juice and it’s a must at the start of the day. Freshly squeezed daily – you can’t go wrong!

Porchetta – This traditional Italian boneless roast pork converted me into a pork lover, especially in a nice crusty roll as a lunchtime treat!

Manaresi Espresso Ground Coffee – I’m a coffee addict and can never go without one. This gets me going every morning before my early start at work.

Basil Pesto – Fresh from the olive island in the store, this is a key ingredient in many recipes!

An interesting fact about myself is...

At the age of eight my family and I won a competition to become the faces of Thompson Super Family Holidays. This meant we got two weeks in sunny Spain and our photos were used throughout their brochures.

My last meal would be...

Cheesy garlic bread, chicken korma and apple crumble and custard.

My food hero is...

My mother (she makes the best puddings around!).

continue shopping

Your Basket

Subtotal
£0.00